For the optimization of your Wifi network, there are several easy and secure methods that will allow a configuration that will improve your internet connection; for example, it is essential to use a key for our home wireless.
It is not recommended to have a free Wifi signal. This key must be complicated to protect the network. A key that has difficulty being hacked due to its complex configuration, can provide maximum protection.
On the other hand, it is also advisable to modify the name of the Wi-Fi in order to shield it. When you change the name of the network, try to make sure that it is not related to the key; this way you will avoid the configuration of your key and Wifi network name being low security.
Changing the PTCL Wi-Fi name and password broadband router of your network
Technology is a tool that helps us in many habits of life, in whatever you imagine, and in the future, we will rely even more on it but as technology advances so do the insecurity of it. For this reason, it is necessary to modify the password of your wireless network because usually, the default key is vulnerable, you can do it from your PC, laptop, or mobile phone, by following these steps:
AN1020-25U ADSL2+ Urdu / Indi / PK / EVO / BB
- Launch de URL: “http://192.168.1.1/” or “http://192.168.10.1/” in your browser.
- Type “admin” in both and click “Login”.
- Press “Wireless” in the left menu and the “SSID:” box and enter your new name for wireless.
- Save changes with “Apply/Save”.
- Tap “Security” on the left.
- In the “Manual Setup AP” section modify your key in the “WPA/WAPI passphrase” field.
- Finish with the “Apply/Save” button.
Charji EVO Cloud / Wingle
- Open: “http://192.168.1.1/”.
- Set “admin” in Account and the password
- Click “Login”.
- Tap the “WIFI” upside menu.
- Press on “Basic” left hand.
- In “SSID” change the name of your Wi-Fi.
- In “Pre-shared Key” add a new pass.
Charji EVO ZTE in Android mobile
- Go to IP: “http://192.168.1.1/” in the address bar.
- Fill in “admin” for USERNAME and PASSWORD and touch “Login”.
- Click “WIFI SETTING” on the menu.
- In “Wi-Fi SSID” modify your network name.
- You can add a new key in the “WI-FI Key” box.
- Ends with “Apply”.
- Launch the web address: “http://192.168.0.1/”.
- Enter “admin” as the user or password.
- Click on the “Wireless” left menu and select “Wireless Security”.
- In the “WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK” section type another pass in the “PSK Password” field.
- Then “Save”.
Today, the amount of money handled through the Internet is incalculable, becoming also a means very attacked by criminals to violate the rights of people and commit electronic crimes.
For this reason, we will provide you with the best ways to keep your Internet safe, for it remembers:
- By changing your username, you reduce the level of insecurity on your wifi network, as it is easier for cyber-criminals to access your data with the usernames provided by your default router.
- Another effective way to keep your password secure is to change your wifi password from time to time, which will make your network more secure.